We are looking for an Associate Producer to join our Live Events team, overseeing all aspects of sports broadcasts. You will need to work closely with event directors, producers, on-air talent, editors, graphics designers, and scoring systems personnel. You’ll work closely with the support team leading into, and during live shows. You’ll continue to develop skills necessary to take on increased responsibility in sports production.
Significant travel required. The position will be based in Austin, TX and will report to the Supervising Producer.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to
- Take ownership of delivery of live streams.
- Detailed planning of assigned events.
- Continual development of skills in the video production area.
- Drive improvements in production quality.
- Engage as part of the production team on various live shows.
- Identify opportunties for improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Background or education in video production are preferred.
- Ability to lead, execute and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Tech savvy is a big plus
- Strong understanding of wrestling events
- Process driven and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel, including weekends
Apply HERE to be considered for the role!
About FloSports Inc.
FloSports, an innovative sports media and events company based in Austin, Texas, is the authentic source for content and a new world of coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Focused on three areas – live competition and coverage, original content, and owned and operated events – the company takes fragmented communities and provides them the platform to connect with the sports they love. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, weekly studio shows, branded entertainment, and event creation and execution, FloSports is changing the game for the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Elite Fitness, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Grappling, Bodybuilding, Softball, Cheerleading, Boxing, and Running, including MileSplit.com.