FloSports is looking for a part-time Email Marketing Assistant to support all sports/verticals for FloSports.tv. FloSports streams hundreds of live sporting events worldwide, reaching millions of fans. You will be responsible for supporting the email department across all verticals to improve customer acquisition and retention efforts.
- Assist in the implementation of email marketing plans and programs targeting our various customer segments to grow our subscriptions through acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Master email marketing software
- Perform A/B and multivariate testing
- Provide persuasive and compelling copy and other creative assets for new subscription and retention campaigns
- Assist in weekly reports for email campaigns to track and improve performance.
- Ensure all copy fits our unique brand voice and style guidelines.
- Understand email best practices in content development and deliverability.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience managing and executing email and/or advertising campaigns.
- Ability to transition easily between the creative and analytical sides of marketing, with experience producing excellent work under tight deadlines.
- Superior copywriting, editing and proofing skills to ensure accuracy and excellence in all published material.
- Excellent planning and organization skills; Proven ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You thrive on developing new ideas and solutions, and you’re excited to roll up your sleeves and execute on them.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills — with a command of copywriting basics and grammatical principles and an editor’s eagle eye.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and adaptable to change.
- You love problem solving.
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Experience developing marketing collateral using Photoshop
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
About FloSports Inc.
FloSports, an innovative sports media and events company based in Austin, Texas, is the authentic source for content and a new world of coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Focused on three areas – live competition and coverage, original content, and owned and operated events – the company takes fragmented communities and provides them the platform to connect with the sports they love. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, weekly studio shows, branded entertainment, and event creation and execution, FloSports is changing the game for the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Elite Fitness, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Grappling, Bodybuilding, Softball, Cheerleading, Boxing, and Running, including MileSplit.com.