FloSports is currently looking for an entry-level graphic designer who has incredible skills AND loves our sports. Although we don’t expect everyone to wrestle in the hallways, run sprints in the parking lot, or talk gymnastics and elite fitness 24/7 – we do expect people to tolerate it. If this is you, please apply!
This role will be responsible for developing advertising banners, proposals, reports, landing pages, logos, and other projects. The ideal person for this role will be flexible to contribute across all our media needs.
- Design homepage banners, advertising proposals and sales reports for clients
- Coordinate with siteheads/site editors to create templates that can be used for homepage banners
- Candidates must have a extensive knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
- Well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite CS5 or higher (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven time management capabilities, good at juggling multiple activities
- Keen eye for the details and completing tasks on deadline
- Willing to learn and take criticism. We are a small company and everyone contributes in multiple roles
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Great knowledge of Track, Gymnastics, Softball, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Wrestling, Elite Fitness, Weightlifting, Basketball, Cheerleading, Mixed Martial Arts, Volleyball, Softball and Tennis. (Not necessary, but a huge plus!)
Our culture is one of accountability and flexibility. That means we are results orientated and will give you flexibility but also expect it in return. We are not and never will be a 9-5 job.
About FloSports, Inc.
FloSports, an innovative sports media and events company based in Austin, Texas, is the authentic source for content and a new world of coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Focused on three areas – live competition and coverage, original content, and owned and operated events – the company takes fragmented communities and provides them the platform to connect with the sports they love. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, weekly studio shows, branded entertainment, and event creation and execution, FloSports is changing the game for the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Elite Fitness, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Grappling, Bodybuilding, Softball, Cheerleading, Boxing, and Running, including MileSplit.com.