FloSports, Inc. is looking to hire a Marketing Campaigns Coordinator to support the marketing campaigns driving our customer acquisition and retention. FloSports streams hundreds of live sporting events worldwide, reaching millions of fans. This role reports to the Channel Marketing Manager and is responsible for executing our marketing campaign strategy and various performance reports.
- Point person on collecting and organizing the creative assets to support our marketing campaigns and distributing/publishing them across our various owned, earned and paid channels (i.e. online, social, referral, AdWords, AdRoll, email, etc.)
- Coordinates with our referral partners to place links on their sites, in their emails and on social media to drive awareness, interest and traffic around our live events and coverages.
- Serve as a liaison between marketing and the content teams to become a subject matter expert on each sport we cover and to help us better serve each sport’s unique audience.
- Collaborates with the Channel Marketing Manager to identify the best promotional strategies for our premium and free content to drive traffic and sign-ups.
- Responsible for reporting on campaign success, as well as on social media and referral channel performance.
- Maintain promotional calendar for high-traffic and premium content (i.e. live events and documentary series) across our various marketing channels to maximize visibility (i.e. clicks, shares, etc.) and conversions.
- Supports content marketing manager on managing FloSports’ corporate social media accounts and FloSports.tv, as well as with our SEO implementation plan.
- Must develop a thorough understanding of FloSports’ unique brand and style guidelines, as well as brand voice and audiences for each vertical.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Very data-driven and analytical.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Minimum of a 2 year degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A love of sports is a plus.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite is a plus.
- Experience with Marketo and social media publishing tools is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to grow key marketing channels within company: social media, referral, etc.
Apply HERE with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. We look forward to considering your candidacy for the role!
FloSports, an innovative sports media and events company based in Austin, Texas, is the authentic source for content and a new world of coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Focused on three areas – live competition and coverage, original content, and owned and operated events – the company takes fragmented communities and provides them the platform to connect with the sports they love.
Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, weekly studio shows, branded entertainment, and event creation and execution, FloSports is changing the game for the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Running, Elite Fitness, Wrestling, and Gymnastics.