FloSports is currently looking for a Marketing Solutions Director to work within our advertising sales division to create and oversee our sales messaging and custom, integrated sponsorship programs. This position will be focused on packaging assets across digital, mobile, social, event assets and create “franchises” that salespeople can take to the sponsorship marketplace. This individual will also oversee the creation of sales decks & materials and make sure the sales team is going to market with the correct FloSports narrative. In addition, this person will oversee our Project Management team and ensure effective pre sale proposal process with client solutions and post sale execution of all custom programs. This role will require internal interface with the sales, content, product and sport leadership teams and also work directly with major clients and advertising agencies.
The position, located in Austin, TX (FloSports HQ) or remote, reports into the EVP of Multimedia Sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee creation of sales materials, decks, solutions, media kit
- Manage research partnerships that help position FloSports to the advertising marketplace (including ComScore)
- Oversee creation and strategy of major franchise based sponsorship programs
- Oversee effective execution of high level sponsorships
- Liaise between multiple departments internally, including: Production, Creative, Content, User Experience, Sport General Managers
- Oversee project managers and ensure all sponsorships exceed impression commitments
- Create a process for tracking and wrap up reports for both digital and event sponsorships to deliver to clients
- Available for in-person client presentations/brainstorming when needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 10+ years relevant experience, preferably in an agency environment and/or within digital media
- Strong understanding of MicroSoft Office (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Ability to understand the connection between content and sponsorship to maximize value for both sides
- Tech savvy and able to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Be passionate about sports and the sports they play
Apply at FloSports with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. We look forward to considering your candidacy for the role!
FloSports, an innovative sports media and events company based in Austin, Texas, is the authentic source for content and a new world of coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Focused on three areas – live competition and coverage, original content, and owned and operated events – the company takes fragmented communities and provides them the platform to connect with the sports they love.
Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, weekly studio shows, branded entertainment, and event creation and execution, FloSports is changing the game for the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Running, Elite Fitness, Wrestling, and Gymnastics.