Did you compete in Track and Field? Are you passionate about Track and Field? Do you know the major players in it at the collegiate and ultimate levels? Do what you LOVE at FloSports!
FloSports Inc. is hiring a Premium Series Video Producer for our FloTrack sports vertical. Functional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the oversight of each project from conception to completion with heavy involvement in the marketing process.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Premium Producer include
- Generate and develop premium series story concepts
- Secure access to and develop relationships with elite athletes, coaches and programs.
- Secure and organize production utilities and personnel for premium shoots
- Act as field producer in charge of all premium shoots.
- Oversee the acquisition and clearance of additional media (photos, event footage) for use in the post-production of series
- Actively manage the long-term schedule for premium series shoots and premieres
- Aid the marketing department in the promotion of each premium episode through social media, email, and on site visibility
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- You competed in Track and Field and possess a deep knowledge base of the sport (past, present, and future) and the major players within it.
- At the collegiate and elite/professional level, you are networked with the athletes, coaches and agents.
- Experience in media production (shooting, editing, sound etc.)
- Passion for the sport
- Highly organized; able to juggle multiple projects and clients at the same time
- Team builder with excellent communication skills and interpersonal savvy
The position is full-time and is located in Austin, Texas. NOTE: You will be required to travel about 70% of the time in this role.
Apply at FloSports Recruiting with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. We look forward to considering your candidacy for the role!
About FloSports, Inc.
FloSports, an innovative sports media and events company based in Austin, Texas, is the authentic source for content and a new world of coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Focused on three areas – live competition and coverage, original content, and owned and operated events – the company takes fragmented communities and provides them the platform to connect with the sports they love.
Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, weekly studio shows, branded entertainment, and event creation and execution, FloSports is changing the game for the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Running, Elite Fitness, Wrestling, and Gymnastics.