FloSports Inc. is seeking to hire a Sr. Editor to lead our newest sports channel. FloSports streams hundreds of live sporting events worldwide reaching millions of fans and you will be responsible for growing this brand new channel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating the most compelling written and video softball content
- Conceptualizing and executing on weekly web-series.
- Providing on-site coverage and in depth analysis from the top events.
- Interviewing athletes, coaches and mavens within the sport.
- Producing premium doc-series.
- Managing contributor-submitted content to fit the editorial voice FloSoftball.
- Management of social media channels.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High level of experience within all disciplines of softball.
- Competed at a high level within the sport of softball.
- Undergraduate degree from a four-year college.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills; good listener.
- Possess critical thinking, analytical, and creative talent to develop a concept, idea, fact or content into a strong written and/or visual presentation.
- Strong organizational skills; great attention to detail.
- Willingness to work cooperatively with marketing, product management, video production teams.
- Ability to interact with senior management and to work independently. Must be a team player that also demonstrates leadership skills in a matrix-managed organization.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and/or other digital imaging software.
- Knowledge of FinalCut Pro, Adobe Premier, and/or Avid is a plus.
- Understanding of social media and advanced web technologies.
Apply at HERE with your resume containing links to work samples, and cover letter with salary requirements. We look forward to considering your candidacy for the role!
About FloSports Inc.
FloSports, an innovative sports media and events company based in Austin, Texas, is the authentic source for content and a new world of coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Focused on three areas – live competition and coverage, original content, and owned and operated events – the company takes fragmented communities and provides them the platform to connect with the sports they love. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, weekly studio shows, branded entertainment, and event creation and execution, FloSports is changing the game for the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Running, Elite Fitness, Wrestling, and Gymnastics.