FLOSPORTS CHILI BOWL 2023 GIVEAWAY
FLOSPORTS CHILI BOWL 2023 GIVEAWAY – OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: FLOSPORTS CHILI BOWL 2023 GIVEAWAY (“Contest”) begins on 1/9/2022 at 9:00 AM Eastern and ends on 1/14/2023 at 11:59 PM Eastern (the “Promotion Period”). The sponsor of this Contest is FloSports (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States and D.C. (excluding, without limitation, residents of Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories) who are 18 years of age (or age of majority in his or her state) and older at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless where they live) or members of households of Sponsor and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising, design, print production and publicity agencies and anyone connected with the production and distribution of this promotion (collectively the “Contest Entities”), are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): One (1) prizes will be awarded to 1 individual.
Prize: One (1) complimentary one-year subscriptions to FloSports (ARV $150/each).
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period by doing the following:
a) Form-Fill Method: Complete the entry at https://flosports.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5ciZoatZ5TQ0rjg?Q_CHL=qr
b) Mail-in Method[AS3] : During the Entry Period, you may enter the Contest by hand-printing your complete name, address, city, state and zip code, day and evening telephone number (including area code), date of birth, complete picks and e-mail address on a 3”x5” postcard with full survey responses and mailing it in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: FloSports , 301 Congres Ave, Suite #1500, Austin, TX 78701, ATTN: “FLOSPORTS CHILI BOWL GIVEAWAY” Contest Entry.
LIMIT: two total entries per person, one via each entry method.
Sponsor may use e-mail addresses provided via the mail-in entry method (as applicable) for prize notification purposes [AS4] only; however, eligibility to participate in the Contest is not dependent upon entrant’s provision of this information. Mail-in entries must be received by Sponsor no later than two days prior to the end of the Entry Period to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
All winners will be selected at random.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Contest will be determined by random drawing of eligible entries.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information for the Contest, approximately within 7-10 business days after the contest. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 24 hours of notification. Contest Entities are not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Contest Entities, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest. By participating in the Contest and submitting an entry, each Entrant agrees to (x) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (y) waive any and all claims against, and to indemnify and hold harmless, the Released Parties for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Contest or from the receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any prize. Each winner, by acceptance of prize, grants to Sponsor, the Contest Entities and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, video, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to FloSports cc: FLOSPORTS MVP SUBSCRIBER SURVEY GIVEAWAY at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sponsor mailing address. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 3 months after the Promotion Period has ended.
301 Congress Ave. Suite 1500
Austin, TX 78701